The DeSales Booster Club is an organization of interested parents who voluntarily assist in the furtherance of the athletic program and approved activities at DeSales Catholic School. Working in light of the Mission Statement of Walla Walla Catholic Schools, the Booster Club is under the direction of the Principal of DeSales Catholic School or his delegate.
»» View our latest Booster Club Newsletter (Spring 2016)
The DeSales Booster Club is a major supporter of all of the Irish athletic teams. Each year the Booster Club fundraises over $60,000 to help with over 20 team expenses. We provide funds for equipment, officials, uniforms...and the list goes on! This does not include the additional expenses related to post-season and state competitions, which can total over $40,000.
The Booster Club invites all the families, friends, and alumni to join and help support the students in their drive for continued excellence. Membership is open to anyone who is interested in supporting the Fighting Irish. Joining the Booster Club entitles you to our Booster Club Newsletter, which contains team information, upcoming events, and spotlights on our graduating seniors!
The function of the Club is:
- To foster and promote the athletic program and other approved activities associated with DeSales Catholic School.To assist and support the administration of DeSales in the execution of school's athletic program and other approved school activities.
- To raise funds for the school's athletic program and activites as approved by the Principal of DeSales.
- To assist financially Assumption School's athletic program, as requested by its Principal and approved by the Principal of DeSales.
- Regular Membership is open to all parents of the Walla Walla Catholic Schools.
- Membership shall also be open to any adult who subscribes to the objectives of the Club and the mission of the Walla Walla Catholic Schools.
- Membership fees may be collected each year
Booster Club meetings are on the 2d Wednesday of every month at 7:00 PM. All are welcome!
>> To view our minutes and more documents, click here.